Wednesday 17 June 2009

My Classes

The photos are of my classes for 2008-2009. I had 3 classes of Math 12 and 3 classes of Calculus 12. Today was the last day of teaching them all and as always there was happiness and sadness all rolled into one. The students at our school are a fantastic group who really respect (mostly) and care for their teachers.

This is my 9th year of sending bright young minds out in the world to make it a better place to live. At times with the increased size of our school (600 grade 12's alone) it begins to feel a bit like a diploma factory however each year offers its own surprises, challenges and nuisances that set it apart from all the rest.

Congratulations to all of them on a job well done!

Block A - Math 12


They made me do this pose!

Block C - Calculus 12 (the picture with me didn't turn out)


Block E - Math 12



Block F - Math 12



Block G - Calculus 12



Block H - Calculus 12

2 comments:

  1. still remember us? we graduated in 2002. It seems so long time ago. Miss the time i spent in DLML school. Also miss you Mr. Brown! this is Lela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear Lela .. of COURSE I still remember all of you. The grad class of 2002 was a special one because I had taught all of you Physics and Math for 2 years. Lela, Paul, Chloe, Cathy (Ivy), Jane, Vicky, Mike, Antony, Bertram, Clark, Grace, Sean, Fred and on and on.

    ReplyDelete