Friday 13 March 2009

The Beard

When we came back from vacation I decided to "not shave" for awhile. After 3 weeks of growth what I managed was this paltry growth.


When you have a beard you go through stages of indecision as to its merits. It itches, the skin underneath is dry but you like how it looks and its fun to touch. Nathan really liked it and always wanted to rub my face. It put me in mind of the following Kids in the Hall skit .. The Beard.



Suffice it to say that rather than throw myself from an upper mezzanine (watch the video) or have my wife leave me I decided to shave it off. Goodbye beard ...... until next time!

1 comment:

  1. OMG Brownie you are a lifesaver. I have been trying to remember the name "Kids in the Hall" for ages and just couldn't. Yes I ashamed but it has been driving me nuts.

    ReplyDelete