Saturday 9 January 2010

On The Road Again

Well not physically on the road again (but we will be in a few weeks). This blog is MOVING YET AGAIN.

The new (well actually old/original) blog can be found by clicking this link. If you want to type it in yourself then the address is
http://mabrown.blogsome.com

Reason for the switch??
I used to be on blogsome and then it got blocked. Blogspot was recommended as one that was not being blocked in China but lo and behold after a few months of pain free blogging at this site it too was blocked.

The silver lining in this cloud is that blogsome is now unblocked so I am going back to the original site. If I get time I will try to port this site over to the new one.

I am not going to play the jump around game anymore and will remain at blogsome for the foreseeable future (even if it gets blocked again).

No comments:

Post a Comment