Thursday 23 July 2009

On The Road



The lack of recent posting activity is the result of me and the fam being on a little vacation .. yeah that's right a vacation within a summer vacation. We have travelled with my parents and nephew to Kamloops so that he can attend a hockey school. I used to live in Kamloops from 1993-1998 to attend university and it has been great to get back to the old stomping grounds. A great deal has changed since my time here but the community spirit and feeling remain alive and well as far as I am concerned.

We brought the camera but have taken frighteningly few photos .. oh well .. next time.

2 comments:

  1. Hey man, we are sorry we missed you while you were here. But you know... France was calling! Glad you had a good visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was too bad but we loved it a lot and will keep you updated if we return next summer.

    ReplyDelete