Sunday 21 June 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day Dad!



You're a hole in one in my books.

For my special day I was awoken to Carter and Nathan wishing me a Happy Father's Day and Carter telling me I had to find my Father's Day Card. He's pretty sneaky at hiding things so it took awhile but I finally found this

(Outside .. Nathan glued the fish. Carter drew me and my Chinese Name)


(Inside .. Alice did most of the writing except for Carter's part. He did that by himself although Mama helped him spell the words.)

Alice then took the kids to a birthday party while I had the morning to myself to relax. In the early evening we took the boys to Discovery Kingdom (a scaled down Disneyland) for rides, games and just general goofing around.

We had too much fun playing around and only managed to take these few shots.

Carter and his buds


Alice and her buds



A great family and a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment